Royal Dutch Shell
Here is where some info about Royal Dutch Shell should go. This article is still a stub and needs your attention. It does not have a template and contains minimal information. Please dive in and help it grow!
The Hague, Netherlands-based Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (aka Shell) (UK: NYSE: RDSA) is a multinational petroleum company considered to be one of the top ten largest corporations in the world. It is Europe's largest oil company. Its U.S. subsidiary, Shell Oil Co. (RDSA), is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Shell was in the news in late-May, 2010 when it purchased substantially all of the business of East Resources including a 650,000 net acre Marcellus shale leasehold for $4.7 billion. The deal was to close in two phases with the first to be completed by late summer. The second phase was to include East's West Virginia property and close before year-end pending regulatory approval. The properties acquired from East produce 60 Mmcfe/d.
- Jorma Ollila is Chairman of Royal Dutch Shell's board.
- Peter Voser is CEO.
- Marvin Odum is the company’s President of North American operations.
- Scott D. Bruner is a senior staff production engineer and business integration manager for Shell in Warrendale, PA.
- Bill Langin is a Shell exploration manager.
- Paul Dudenas is a spokesperson for Shell Appalachia.
- Deena McMullen is a spokesperson for Shell Appalachia.